Search Masters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Search Masters, Inc. to provide service to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap or age. The same requirements are applied to all, and there is no distinction in eligibility for, or in the manner of providing services. All services are available without distinction to all participants regardless of race, color, national origin, handicap or age. All persons and organizations having occasion either to refer persons for services or to recommend our services are advised to do so without regard to the person’s race, color, national origin, handicap or age.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Both the Employee and the Customer acknowledge the considerable expenses incurred by Search Masters, Inc. to recruit, evaluate, reference check and quality control a temporary Employee, plus locate, assess and develop a temporary Customer. Accordingly, the Employee and Customer agree that the Employee must complete a minimum of 12 months, (40 hour minimum per week), on assignment with the Customer, before the Employee is eligible to accept a position, (permanent or temporary), with the Customer, should such a position be offered. Should the Customer wish to hire the Employee before the full 12 months is completed, it is understood at the time of acceptance that the Customer is responsible for payment of a Placement Fee based on one percent (1%) per each thousand dollars of the Employee’s annual starting compensation or the projected annual compensation based on the current pay rate – whichever is higher, up to a maximum of thirty-five percent (35%). This fee will be reduced by 1/12 per month, for every full month that the Employee worked for the Customer on assignment through Search Masters, Inc.
The Employee and Customer agree that a Placement Fee using the same calculation is also due should the Employee accept any position, (permanent or temporary), with the Customer, with a company affiliated with the Customer, or as the result of a referral from the Customer, for a period of three hundred sixty-five (365) days from the date of this time sheet, unless the Employee has completed the 12 month work requirement described above.
The Employee and Customer agree that an employee of Search Masters, Inc. may not transfer to another temporary service and accept an assignment with the same
customer of Search Masters, Inc. to which the Employee was previously assigned by Search Masters, Inc., for a period of three hundred sixty-five (365) days from the date of
my final week worked for that customer.
CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is understood that the individual signing this time sheet is an authorized representative of the customer company and hereby certifies that the hours are correct, the work performed was satisfactory, and payment will be made upon receipt of a Search Masters, Inc. invoice.
- You will be invoiced for the hours listed on the reverse. Make no payment directly to any Search Masters, Inc. employee.
- Overtime hours will be billed at time and one-half, after the first forty (40) hours worked in any one work week.
- The customer acknowledges that the Search Masters, Inc. employee is assigned on the basis of a particular job classification and is not to change job duties without the prior approval of Search Masters, Inc.
- The Customer agrees to exercise proper care, custody, control, and supervision over the Employee and to indemnify and hold Search Masters, Inc., its agents and employees harmless from any liability, loss, damage, expense, suits, judgments, counsel fees and costs arising out of any acts or omissions by Search Masters, Inc. employees or agents that may cause loss of life, personal injury, loss or damage to property arising from or out of any occurrence related in any way to Search Masters, Inc., its agents’ or employees’ actions.
- Search Masters, Inc. employees may not drive any motorized vehicle without prior written consent. If consent is given, the customer agrees that no insurance is afforded by Search Masters, Inc. for physical loss or damage to customer’s machinery, equipment, material or any motorized vehicle (whether licensed for road use or not) in the care, custody, or control of Search Masters, Inc., its agents or employees, and Search Masters, Inc. shall not be liable for physical loss or damage to said property caused by Search Masters, Inc., its agents or employees. Also, the customer accepts full responsibility for claims involving loss of life, bodily injury, property damage, fire, theft, collision, cargo damage or public liability damage incurred as a result of a Search Masters, Inc. employee driving such vehicles.
- Search Masters, Inc. employees are not permitted to handle cash, negotiable instruments, valuables, securities or other similar properties without prior written consent provided by both the Customer and Search Masters, Inc.
- Search Masters, Inc. employees are not authorized to render professional opinions on any financial statement on behalf of Search Masters, Inc. nor are they authorized to sign their name or the Search Masters, Inc. name to any financial statement or any tax return, while on an assignment to a Search Masters, Inc. customer.
- The customer shall indemnify and hold Search Masters, Inc. harmless from claims and demands arising out of the Occupational Safety and Health Act as it relates to premises owned or controlled by the customer and to which Search Masters, Inc. employees are assigned.
- Under the Search Masters, Inc. satisfaction guarantee, the customer has eight hours to evaluate the ability of the temporary employee to perform the duties to which he is assigned. The customer understands that, due to the nature of the temporary employment industry, (i.e., the referral of people with a wide diversity of job skills), it is the customer’s responsibility to use this guarantee period to verify that the temporary employee is qualified to perform the specific job assignment, as it may relate to their specific company.
- The Customer understands that while Search Masters, Inc. may be able, upon a Customer’s request and if resources are available, to verify the work experience and skills of an applicant, employee, or prospective employee, State and Federal laws pertaining to Defamation of Character and various Privacy Acts have restricted access to information and made it impossible to obtain character references. Reference checks, when provided, are therefore limited to skill verification and do not imply a personal character reference, which can be subject to change at any time. The Customer further understands that, upon its request and if resources are available, Search Masters, Inc. may be able to offer employment related background checks, (DMV, criminal and drug screens). It is further understood that any such report is not the product of Search Masters, Inc. but rather is a service performed by a third party vendor at the request of the Customer, therefore, Search Masters, Inc. assumes no liability and cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in reports provided by such services. Customer agrees to hold Search Masters, Inc. harmless from any liability whatsoever arising out of the use of any such background check.
EMPLOYEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Notify your Search Masters, Inc. office immediately should your job duties differ substantially from those described by your Search Masters, Inc. service representative.
- I understand that I must obtain permission from Search Masters, Inc. before I work hours that would be considered overtime.
- By approving this electronic record, you are consenting to the terms and conditions contained herein as an authorized user of the Search Masters, Inc. Timesheet System provided by SpringAhead.
- I agree to notify Search Masters, Inc. by mail or phone within 48 hours of the end of each assignment. If I fail to do so, Search Masters, Inc. may assume that that I have voluntarily abandoned my employment and that I am not available for employment, thereby voiding any claim for unemployment compensation.
- I understand and agree that I am an employee of Search Masters, Inc. and am entitled to all rights and benefits provided to employees of Search Masters, Inc.. I further understand that the end of an assignment, (either voluntary or involuntary), is NOT a termination of employment and that I may continue to participate in all benefits programs.
- I understand that Search Masters, Inc. promotes a drug and alcohol free workplace and understand that should I suffer an injury on the job it is my responsibility to file an incident report directly with Search Masters, Inc. within 24 hours of the occurrence, and that I am required to take a drug and alcohol screen at the time of my initial treatment.